Instagram is the most popular social media platform that has more than 800 million active users in a month. It is for this magnanimous number of its followers that has made it one of the most favored and sought-after channels for the business owners to showcase their product and promote their brand. In fact, most of the businesses now integrate Instagram with their social media marketing efforts.
Right from the filters to the pictures, bios and links, everything will add to your social media marketing efforts ensuring better results. You will have to use each and every feature that this platform has on offer. This will ensure that:
- You are fully visible on the platform.
- The followers can follow you and your brand.
- You have an increased chance of creating more backlinks.
- You also have an increased traffic to your site, and
- You have an increased chance of conversion of the visitors into your prospective customers.
However, you will not be able to reap the benefits that this photo sharing app provides if you are not strategic and meticulous in your approach, and it all starts with your profile.
You should pay extra attention to your profile in order to make your Instagram business account more effective. Just like you will need to make sure that the profile pic is cropped properly into a photo to be used on the app to make it more visible, you will also need to make sure that the logo too is fully visible in its shape. Along with the text, it will make sure that your profile is complete in all respects.
In addition to that you will also need to make sure that you use all the components of your Instagram business account well and truly so that you can take the full advantage of this platform. These components include:
- Name and username: These are the only components of the Instagram profile that are included in the Instagram search. Therefore, use them wisely. Include the real brand name as well as its variations and common abbreviation. If you use the same username or handle across all social networks it will not only help you to get more real Instagram likes but also help them to find you more easily.
- Website: Your profile is the only place where Instagram will allow you to add an organic clickable link. Therefore, do not overlook it and miss out on adding one. Ad links that will take the followers directly to the desired page in your website so that they can read your latest blog posts or of a current campaign.
In addition to the special Instagram landing page, make sure that you take the full advantage of the Instagram business profile features. Such as:
- Contact information that include your email address, phone number, and address on corresponding buttons;
- Category that appears just under your name and allows people to see what you do ata glance, and
- Call-to-action buttons for performing specific right from your Instagram business profile.
All these ensures that you have a complete and result-driven business profile.
Author Bio: Karen Anthony is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.