Since the launch of Instagram, it has grown steadily to become the ultimate platform for sharing pictures and videos. There are several good reasons for it to become the leading platform across all social media channels. A lot of studies are conducted regarding the popularity of Instagram and its reasons. The facts and figures of Instagram show how popular it is. A few of these impressive facts are:
- There are over 800 million monthly users active on this site.
- There are more than 60 million pictures posted in this platform by different users each day to which more than 1.6 billion ‘likes’ are given on a daily basis, and
- In this site you will find a large number of influences as well who usually have a massive number of followers.
All these facts indicate one thing and that is if you have a proper plan and know how exactly you can use this platform for your benefit you and your brand can become an influential brand as well.
All you have to do is follow the right Instagram marketing processes, link it with your social media marketing strategy and post the right kind of content at the right time to stay relevant and consistent to your current followers and at the same time bring in a lot of new ones.
However, this can be really hard for you if you do not know which kinds of posts will work best for your business for growing audience.Here area few simple and effective Instagram marketing tips that are powerful enough to make your social marketing strategy actually work and make it a success. Following these tips, you will be able to make the most of this popular platform for all that it is worth.
Create a business profile
The first important thing that you should do is create a business profile. If you already have an account, make sure that you make the switch to a business profile as soon as possible before you start to think about your Instagram marketing strategies.
This is an easy process that you can do by going to the settings and clicking on the “Switch to Business Profile” tab to get started. You will enjoy a few clear benefits when you create a business account. These are:
- The followers for Instagram can click on the contact button to get in touch with you right from the Instagram page as they would have done while visiting your website.
- The business profile will also allow you to create and publish Instagram ads without any need to use the advertising tools of Facebook, and
- You will be able to access all Instagram analytics tools called Insights easily to know the stats about the impressions and measure the reach of your posts.
In addition to that, the Instagram business profile comes with a load of free perks which when you unlock will enable you to use them to track the different metrics that will help you a lot in understanding your audience.
Use free Instagram tools
Typically, the Instagram business profile is not very different from the Facebook business profiles. If you use it properly along with the Insights you will be able to view different statistics that will tell you a lot of different things such as:
- The impressions
- The impact
- The level of engagement and more.
This data will allow you to breakdown properly the demographics of your Instagram followers. This will provide you with different useful information such as their:
- Location as well as
- The most active hours.
However, these Insights are not just generalized data. You will get specific information about the posts for the week that will tell you about how many impressions these posts earned in that specific week. This will eventually allow you to determine the top posts of the week.
- These free tools that Instagram offers especially to the business account holders are in fact priceless. This is simply due to the fact that you can use these tools to understand how exactly your users are interacting with your posts.
- You will be able to boost engagement by the users with your posts when you make the necessary adjustments to your posts which you can only do in a better way when you know about how your users are interacting with them.
Typically, for business marketers who use this visual platform the best uses a specific category of posts which is the product teasers. This happens to be the most attention-grabbing, always.
Use product teasers
Therefore, make sure that you design and post product teasers that will urge people to make a purchase, of course ensuring that you do so gently so that the users do not feel that you are pushing them to make a sale.
Believe it or not, study shows that you can sell more products simply by posting appealing and well-crafted product teasers on Instagram, which is a great platform to advertise your products.
However, you will need to play all of your cards right so that you do not annoy your users or scare them off with ads to the extent that they leave your site feeling embarrassed either.
- Make sure that you do not be too pushy with your marketing so much so that it feels aggressive.
- In order to retain your users and stick to your site make your Instagram product teaser posts carefully so that it is simple.
The best way to create a product teaser for Instagram is to talk about your product in such a way that it will increase the excitement of the users and still not make it look like you are trying very hard to make a sale.
Remember, successful Instagram marketers do not use this platform to sell a product directly. They just use it as a gateway for the users to visit their site wherein they can know more about the product, make a buying decision and place an order. You should do likewise as well to get the best results from your social media marketing strategy.
Author bio: Karen Anthony is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.