There are many e-commerce stores available online with wide variety of products for kids, teenagers, men, women and we all are glued to the screen for many hours. To run an e-commerce website everyone needs a wordpress website. With the use of a HostGator Dedicated Server, you can host your e-commerce website more securely and has many features & Discount offers which others don’t have.
Through discounts on web hosting ecommerce you can save more money and it also provides one month free hosting trial.
Running a good e-commerce website
There are no universal features or designs which will surely get your website at the top but there are some of the essential things which you should considered when creating an online store. Some of these points are as follows:-
- Make your online shop sell– Some of the retailers create a website only to show their online presence but don’t have an option to purchase from their store. Generally all of the websites have a big icon of “Buy” in their websites. They want to sell products from websites.
- Show the advantage of your product– A list of products should be properly categorized, so that customer gets to know which product is where. Special deals and new arrivals should also be on top. Some people don’t know exactly what they want and just hang around. So we have to capture these people also.
- Make your website visitors trust you– People watch everything when they spend money on purchasing of a product. Make all things clear about purchase process, payment method, delivery service, warranties etc. It will help them to make decision securely.
- Clear logo– A clear and remarkable logo help to find out the products easily and also a sign of trust worthy company. This is for both either it is a new website or an existing one.
- Deals & Free shipping– People usually judge a website within a single minute. So a pop up of deals should be highlighted so that you can grab the interest of a customer. It will attract the customer to buy a product.
You are selling products to the world not to a local market. Some retailers adjust their shipping charges to the minimum order purchase.
- Shopping cart, Login box and Search box– A sign of Basket for shopping cart, a login box and a search box appeared on the top of the website. For online secure transaction people need login ID and password and for a wide variety of products a search box is there for finding the products easily.
- Payment System– E-commerce websites sell their products all over the world and all have different mode of payment. Usually accepted payment modes are Debit & Credit cards, cash on delivery, PayPal etc. You can find these payments option on the footer of the website.
Social Media Links– Around 20% of the visitors comes from social media such as Facebook, Twitter because people used it so much. Social media gives all of us an opportunity to promote the products or services.