Which are the most important features every Recruitment Software should have? Look for these 5 if you want a tool that will automate, streamline and fasten your whole recruitment process.
Recruitment Software: Now and then
First Recruitment Software appeared more than 20 years ago. It was created to help HR professionals manage a ton of paperwork and spreadsheets.
As a consequence, Recruitment Software now offer many new features that are designed in order to help HR professionals tackle these new challenges.
Features of a specialized Recruitment Software
There are many different Recruitment Software that offer specialized solutions for a certain recruiting challenge or a stage.
- A Recruitment Marketing Software offers a list of solutions for managing a pre-application stage of your hiring process.
- An Applicant Tracking System on the other hand offers a list of solutions for managing a post-application stage of your hiring process.
5 Must-Have Features of a Recruitment Software
However, if you want a tool that will automate, streamline and fasten your whole recruitment process, you should look for these 5 main features:
Feature #1: Finding talent
Look for a set of features that will help you source and find the best candidates:
- Automated web sourcing
- Smart search filters
- Smart sourcing algorithms
- Automated Boolean operators
- Structured employee referral programs
- Social media sourcing
- Facebook Job Tab
- Sourcing email templates
Feature #2: Attracting talent
Look for a set of features that will help you attract candidates and encourage them to apply:
- Branded, multilingual, mobile-friendly career sites
- Customizable application forms
- Career Blogs and Employee testimonial pages
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media recruiting
- Customizable job description templates
- Automated job ad distribution
- Talent Networks
Feature #3: Engaging talent
Look for a set of features that will help you build relationships with candidates and keep them engaged:
- Talent pool
- Targeted email campaigns
- Automated invitations to your events, workshops and meetups
- Candidate surveys
- Candidate engagement levels
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) email templates
- Video communication
Feature #4: Selecting the best candidates
Look for a set of features that will help you organize and automate your selection process:
- Rich candidate profiles
- Searchable database
- Applicant evaluation scorecards
- Automated resume screening and parsing
- Automated interview scheduling
- Customizable recruiting email templates
- Automated email responses
- Interview kits and scorecards
Feature #5: Analytics
Look for a set of features that will help you track and measure your whole recruiting process:
1.) Automatically track the most important hiring metrics such as:
- Recruiting Marketing metrics
- Candidate engagement metrics
- Offer acceptance rate
- Hires per recruiter
2.) Create, export and share beautiful reports.