This checklist of the best job interview questions will help you select the best candidate and secure that top talent accepts your offer.
[INFOGRAPHIC] Checklist of the Best Job Interview Questions
The list of the 10 best job interview questions
Here is the checklist of the 10 best job interview questions:
- What are the 3 most important things we need to know about you?
- What excites you most about this position?
- What can you do better for us than the other applicants?
- Name 3 things that you like the most about our company.
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- Describe the type of work environment in which you can really give your best and be most productive.
- What does your ideal work day look like?
- How would you address (insert real-life, job-related problem)?
- Is there something that you would like to add that we haven’t asked you?
- Do you have any questions for us?
All the interview questions in the above checklist were carefully crafted to ensure 2 main goals of each job interview:
- Selection of the best job candidates
- Great candidate experience.
How to conduct a great interview?
A great interview is an interview that ensures that you both select and dazzle your best candidates by providing them a seamless candidate experience.
Having great job interview questions is the first step towards conducting a great interview.
However, conducting a great interview is a very complex and challenging task.
If you want to learn how to conduct great interviews, download our Ebook: The Ultimate Guide for Conducting Job Interviews.
In this EBook you will learn everything you need to know to master the art of conducting great job interviews.