These 24 email templates will help recruiters save time and provide excellent candidate experience!
Ensure great candidate experience with recruiting emails
What do candidates want?
According to research, they want more communication.
When asked what could make the most positive impact on their candidate experience, 60% of candidates said that “Better Communication throughout and after the application process” would make the most positive impact.
Ensuring timely communication with each and every one of your candidates is necessary if you want to keep a positive image of your Employer Brand and persuade your potential candidates to join your talent pool.
Remember, a candidate that you don’t end up hiring for a certain job opening could make a great candidate for some other of your current or future job openings.
Email templates for recruiters
To make it easy for you to establish excellent candidate relationship management (CRM), we gathered 24 email templates that cover main stages of the recruiting process:
Sourcing, Referrals, Interviewing, Job offers, Rejecting candidates and Talent Networking.
Here are 24 email templates every successful recruiter uses daily:
1. Email templates to active job seekers
- Email response to an open job application – job opportunity,
- Email response to an open job application – no vacancies.
2. Email templates to passive job seekers
- Email to referred candidates,
- Email to sourced candidates,
- Follow-up email to sourced candidates,
- Email to previous candidates about new job opportunity,
- Join our talent network email.
3. Job interviews email templates
- Skype interview invitation email,
- Interview invitation email,
- Second interview invitation email,
- Interview confirmation email,
- Interview reminder email,
- Job interview feedback email.
4. Job offer email templates
6. Referrals email templates
- Disqualification email to applicants,
- Rejection email to applicants,
- Post-interview rejection email.
5. Email templates for rejecting candidates
- Referral program announcement email to employees,
- Employee referral reward email announcement,
- Referral request email to employees,
- Referral request email to Alumni,
- Thank you for referring email to employees,
- Email to referred candidates.
Email automation tools for recruiters
Modern recruiters use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to automate their e-mail communication with candidates.
Using an ATS will help you improve candidate experience because you will be able to send personalized emails to each and every one of your candidates with just a few clicks!