In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The 19 Hottest Jobs for 2016 — by Jacquelyn Smith
2. These Will Be the Most In-Demand Jobs in 2016 — by Lydia Dishman
3. 5 Tips to Avoid Scaring Away Top Tech Talent — by Sarah K. White
4. Phone Sourcing is a Seduction – Not a Sell! — by Greg Savage
5. 10 Hottest Tech Skills for 2016 — by Mary K. Pratt
6. 6 Reasons You Should Keep Up Your Job Search During the Holiday Season — by Sophie Deering
7. These Will Be the Most In-Demand Jobs In 2016 — by Lydia Dishman
8. The Real Reason Qualified People Don’t Get Hired — By Liz Ryan
9. What Are the Secrets of an Effective CV? — by James Caan CBE
10. Are You Hiring Toxic Workers? It’s Costly! — by Jan Johnston Osburn
*Image by Loïc Lagarde
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.