Originally posted on 30/11/15 by Richard Jefferson at HRMSworld.com.
Nominations for the 2015 HR Tech Writers’ Awards have been announced. Over the past week, we have been asking you – the HR technology community – to nominate your favourite writers, articles and blogs. We have had a great response, with nominations coming in for all four categories. So without further ado, here are this year’s nominations.
Nominations for Best Writer
The award for Best Writer recognizes the individual who has contributed the most valuable content to the HR technology community this year.
Janine Milne – Diginomica
Example Work: Analytics – HR’s crown jewels
Steve Boese – Steve Boese’s HR Technology
Example Work: Getting Your Arms Around the Experience
David Green – HR Tech Europe
Example Work: The Future of HR is Open Source
Jessica Miller-Merrell – Blogging 4 Jobs
Example Work: Don’t Let Your HR Technology Integration Be the Duct Tape of HR
Nominations for Best Article
The award for Best Article highlights the finest piece of written content covering the HR technology market this year.
- What your employees expect from HR software by Sue Lingard, Cezanne HR
- HR must think smarter about smartphones by Janine Milne, Diginomica
- People Analytics Takes Off: Ten Things We’ve Learned by Josh Bersin, Bersin by Deloitte
- 10 disruptive HR tech trends to look out for in 2016 by Jerene Ang, Human Resources Online
- Robots, humans and a new role for HR by Marcus Mossberger, Infor HCM
- Your HR Technology Portfolio Contains Three Types Of HCM Applications by Naomi Bloom, Enterprise Irregulars
Nominations for Best Independent Blog
The award for Best Independent Blog acknowledges interesting and insightful blogs which have no affiliation with HR technology products.
Nominations for Best Vendor Blog
The award for Best Vendor Blog recognizes the most informative and insightful blog written by an HR technology vendor.
- Bamboo Blog (BambooHR)
- Cezanne HR Blog (Cezanne HR)
- Zuman People Operations Resource Hub (Zuman People)
- cfactor Connections (cfactor Works)
- Workable (Workable)
- Fairsail Blog (Fairsail)
- The Employer Solutions Blog (Sage HRMS)
- Ultimate Software Blog (Ultimate Software)
- Ceridian Blog (Ceridian)
- Optimum Solutions (Optimum HRIS)
Our expert panel of judges now have the task of selecting their winners from the shortlisted nominations. The winners in each category will be announced on Monday 7th December. Thank you to everyone who has put forward their nominations and good luck to all the nominees.
Find out who has been nominated for the 2015 HR Tech Writers’ Awards – did your favorite make the cut? From HRMS World, the 2015 HR Tech Writers’ Awards recognize the best writers, articles and blogs from the HR Technology community.